The Toronto Centre for the Arts opened in October 1993 and has since been home to great performers and even greater
performances. It is a flexible venue that accommodates the intimate and the extravagant, housing three performance
spaces and a number of event spaces that can be used in any combination.
• Can hold up to 200 people for a standing reception
• Can hold up to 130 people for a seated dinner reception
• Has a portable platform system, which offers flexibility in both configuration and location of the stage: proscenium, theatre-in-the-round, cabaret, alley, experimental
• Elegant and unique, art deco inspired event space
• Designed to allow either full use of the total space for special events, or can be used as individual lobbies for each
• Perfect for Galas, Silent Auctions, and Fundraisers
• 60 feet tall at its highest point
• Can accommodate receptions for 50 people or less, up to 600 people or more!
• Easily accessible catering prep area
• A self-contained reception space with an approximate capacity of up to 130 people standing
• Ideal for small receptions and meetings, related or independent of a theatre event
• The Piano Lounge has a catering prep area attached with a small loading bay.
• Close to the George Weston Recital Hall
• Linked to the Art Gallery
• A self-contained reception space with a capacity of up to 110 people standing
• Ideal for small receptions or meetings, related or independent of a theatre event
• Linked to the Piano Lounge, and close to the George Weston Recital Hall