Please ensure that you turn off all cell phones, pagers, watch alarms and MP3 players prior to the start of the performance. The use of cameras or any sort of recording devices is prohibited inside the auditoriums.
Latecomers will be seated at an appropriate break in the performance so as to minimize disruption to other patrons. Similarly, should you exit the auditorium during the performance, the ushers may ask you to wait for a suitable break prior to letting you back inside.
Please be considerate of those around you and understand that they are here to enjoy the performance for the same reasons as you. Items that may disturb or disrupt others include:
- Opening candy or gum with “crinkly” wrappers.
- Singing along with the performers (tempting though it might be).
- Holding conversations during the performance.
- Wearing heavy amounts of cologne or perfume.
- Having a child/infant present who is too young to appreciate the content of the production